Tent A – Galleries · Tent B – Talks
7 Lock Road, S108935
* By invitation only
Wednesday, 15 January 2020, 6pm – 9pm
* By invitation only
Thursday, 16 January 2020, 12pm – 1pm
Friday, 17 January 2020, 12pm – 1pm
Thursday, 16 January 2020, 1pm – 7pm
Friday, 17 January 2020, 1pm – 10pm
Saturday, 18 January 2020, 12pm – 7pm
Sunday, 19 January 2020, 12pm – 6pm
Group Tour Bookings
S.E.A. Focus Outreach aims to provide a different art-going experience where students and teachers can be creatively engaged to discover and discuss Southeast Asian contemporary art.
Free admission will be provided for all school group bookings, with valid identification upon entry (e.g. passport or school pass). We recommend that all guided and self-guided bookings of more than 4 participants, to be made be made at least one week in advance from the date of visit. This will enable us to better anticipate group numbers and implement effective registration processes for your visit. Guided Tours will be subject to the availability of docents. Do note that by submitting this form, it is not a confirmation of your visit and the S.E.A. Focus Outreach team will be in contact with you within 3 working days.
Getting to S.E.A. Focus
Travelling by Car
Gillman Barracks is near key landmarks such as The Interlace condominium and Alexandra Retail Centre (ARC). It is accessible via 2 entrances:
1. Malan Road (turn in from Alexandra Road)
2. Lock Road (turn in from Depot Road)
Travelling by MRT
The nearest station is Labrador Park MRT station. Please disembark from Labrador Park MRT station (Circle Line).
1. Exit Labrador Park station via Exit A and walk towards Alexandra Road.
2. Stay on the opposite side of the road from Alexandra Retail Centre (ARC).
3. At the first bus stop, take the sheltered walkway on your right into Gillman Barracks.
4. At the end of the sheltered walkway, you will be by the NTU Centre for Contemporary Art. Follow the road till you walk past the artist residency studios for a left turn.
5. Follow the sheltered walkway till you see the S.E.A. Focus Tent.
Travelling by Bus
The nearest bus stop is along Alexandra Road opposite Alexandra Point (Bus Stop Number 15059). Available buses are: 51, 57, 61, 93, 97, 97e, 100, 120, 166, 175, 963, 963e.
1. Turn left as you alight from the bus and walk along Alexandra Road.
2. Turn right onto Malan Road.